Registration for the 2016-2017 academic year has begun. Can you believe it? It seems like school just began for our precious little ones and we have to prepare for a new batch of four-year-olds already. Whew!
Make sure to begin your registration early so you can guarantee a seat for your child. Register for free online at nyc.gov/prek or call (718) 935-2067. You can also walk into our Blake Avenue location (533 Blake Avenue, top floor, between Hinsdale Street and Williams Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11207) to register. We are open for registration from 9AM – 3PM.
According to the NYC Department of Education, you will need the following information when you apply
- Your child’s name and date of birth
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address (if applicable)
- Child’s current program (if applicable)
- Name, date of birth, and grade of siblings who will be enrolled at the programs you are applying to (if applicable)
- Child’s home language (if applying to a Dual Language or Enhanced Language Support program)
- The programs you are applying to, ranked in order of your preference
Remember, you can register on site with us. We look forward to working with your precious children in September. List us as your first choice to guarantee a spot!